Theory Teacher – Job description
For our theory courses we are looking for a teacher to give English lessons. 8 to 24 hours a month. Mostly on Saterdays on Sundays. Nice side job!
If you are not yet familiar with the theory of Dutch car traffic, but you want to apply for this position, you must be prepared to learn this quickly. We help you with this by providing a textbook, participating in a course day and giving access to an online learning platform.
For example for a HBO-WO student.
Tasks, responsibilities, qualifications and skills
- You like to explain and teach to people
- A positive, happy attitude. Someone who can give appealing theory lessons
- Transferring knowledge and skills to students is something you really like
- Taking care of coherent lessons / prepare lessons
- Contribute to the development of educational plans and materials.
- Willingness to travel to, among others, Breda, Eindhoven, The Hague, Utrecht and Amsterdam
- Very good social and communication skills
Excellent theoretical knowledge of the traffic law, the WvW and RVV is not a must, but if you want to apply for this position, you must have the willingness to learn this quickly
- A unique opportunity to work with great colleagues
- Good reward
- You can work part time
- Grow within your job yourself by using modern techniques
- Travel allowance
- Perfect for next to work / study.
When interested please contact us by email with your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org